Why You Need seoGEEK!
Spend less time managing your projects and more time doing the things you love.
Manage Your Business & Your Team
You dashboard is your gateway to the things you need most. Insight about your business, open To-Do’s, and quick links to the tools you use the most.
- Business stats and analytics
- Your project To-Do’s overview
- Links to the tools you use the most
- Team member management
SEO, SMM & PPC Plan Management
Build your plans, set pricing and assign them to your customers. With our plan management tool you will know how your SEO/SMM business is performing and will be able to easily stay on task with each customer.
- Create your plans, setup pricing and startup fees.
- Create plan features and assign actions to them.
- Set execution frequency and resources needed.
- Know how many customers are assigned to a plan.
Actions are at the cornerstone of seoGEEK. Track all the actions you perform on a project to easily share with your customers.
The true power of seoGEEK lays within the customer management module.
- Customer overview list with action meter.
- Review the customer plan and see what has been done.
- See all the actions taken and whom performed the tasks.
- Save targeted keywords and focus urls in one place.
- Manage your content development strategy.
- Maintain a competitor list with keywords and notes.
- Store sensitive account information to share with your team.
- Define target audiences for your client.
To-Do’s and Actions
The To-Do module gives you the ability to create a list of To-Do’s, assign them to your team members and set deadlines. (just like every other system). – But here is what makes ours different….
- Create To-Do’s and assign to your team + associate to your customers.
- Associate to actions, and more customers if need be…
- Set status including — In Review, Approved and Closed.
- Add notes.
By giving you the ability to assign multiple customer/projects to a single to do and associate to an action. – when you close a ticket, seoGEEK can automatically generate an action for each of the customers and actions assigned to that To-Do.
Why do this?
So that you can get more done faster, and share your work with your customers ultimately keeping them happy.